I made this bib for my newest grandson. I've used this machine embroidery pattern on 2 other bibs (for other people) but I just had to make one for my grandson. I just think this turtle is so cute! I did get some other terrycloth and prints so I can use other embroidery designs.
My experiment on putting lace on a candle holder is complete. One lesson already learned - soak the price labels off first.
I will have to find a glue that's easier to apply. I used one of Aileen's glues and used a toothpick. I learned you have to be careful and not get the glue where you don't necessarily want it. I put one of those LED tealights in it. It's ok but not the effect I was looking for. I want the light to shine through the tatting. I'll either get a votive-size LED candle or put in a smaller votive holder and try a real candle. I'd be interested to see if the heat will melt the glue.
Or maybe I'll just fill it with those little candy bars. Now that's a fattening thought!