Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Off the Shuttles: Tat Days Projects

I went to the Palmetto Tatter's Guild Tat Days in Toccoa, Georgia.  I took the following classes: Josephine Chain Square Motif (the first photo below), Simple Festive Earrings (halfway done), Snowflake Star, Iceflake with Gem, Eternity Angel (the bottom photo), and Master the Mignonette. The Thursday night class was the Tatted Spaceship (the second photo).  Friday morning's early bird class was the Fleur de Lis. I finished the fleur de lis but I'm not happy with it so I'm not posting a photo.

New techniques for me this year were the daisy picot, inward facing picots, and the mignonette.

I'm excited that I finished 3 projects this year.  I would have finished the Iceflake but I made an error at the beginning of the 2nd row and didn't notice it until I was all the way around. I was not going to try and untat all of that. I'll just start another one.




No comments: